Attend Our FREE Workshop
How Real Estate Auctions Can Make You More Money
Learn how auctions can give you an advantage in today’s real estate market.
What’s in store …
- ZDiscover how real estate auctions can be your 'Secret Weapon'
- ZLearn innovative buying and selling strategies
- ZFind ways to achieve greater success for your clients
- ZHow you get paid: Learn about auction compensation
Are you looking for a Competitive Advantage?
In today’s competitive real estate market, you need an edge. Auctions provide buyers and sellers an added opportunity to realize their goals. Auctions provide real estate professionals an opportunity to maximize their revenue and set themselves apart.
In this seminar, H.K. Keller will provide you with valuable insight into the real estate auction process.
Coming to a Location Near You
Tuesday, October 17 @ 10am
Realtors®Association of York and Adams Counties
901 Smile Way,
York, PA 17404
Wednesday, October 18 @ 1pm
Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors®
424 N Enola Dr #1
Enola, PA 17025
Tuesday, October 24 @ 1pm
Lancaster County Association of Realtors®
1930 Harrington Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
Sessions are not sponsored or endorsed by the hosting locations.
Topics we will cover in this two-hour workshop
Preparing Buyers to Buy at Auction
- ZHow does the buyer navigate the auction process?
- ZWhat bidding strategies will maximize success?
- ZHow do auctions provide a competitive advantage?
Preparing Owners to Sell at Auction
- ZWhat properties are best suited for auctions?
- ZHow does the process work for the seller?
- ZWhat is the best way to propose an auction to a client?
Understanding the Auction Process
- ZHow does the real estate auction process work?
- ZHow long does the process take from start to finish?
- ZHow do we select the right auctioneer?
How Realtors® Profit from Auctions
- ZHow can auctions benefit the real estate professional?
- ZWhy do savvy real estate pros choose auctions?
- ZHow does the real estate agent get paid?
Tim Keller, your host and presenter
Tim Keller is the owner of H.K. Keller, a leading auction company serving Pennsylvania since 1960. Tim believes in forging partnerships with the local real estate community that create seamless and efficient real estate transactions.