Our Team is Here to Support You Through the Entire Process
The role and responsibility of serving as Executor or Power of Attorney can be overwhelming, especially when selling an estate is thrown on top of the emotional toll of losing a loved one. While you may serve in this role just once in your lifetime, our team works with and liquidates estates every day. That’s why we’re here to guide you through this transition and take on as much of the heavy lifting as you allow.
Our team works with executors and POAs to liquidate estate assets and the belongings within your timeframe. For many of the estates we work with, we sell the personal property through an online auction. As estate specialists, we have decades of experience selling homes and contents. We know how to market the assets properly to get them sold and meet your goals. And, we handle the entire process, requiring minimal time and work on the part of the executor.
As licensed real estate brokers and auctioneers based in Lancaster, PA, we have several selling strategies to support the sale of the estate’s real and personal property.
A few of the steps we take to thoroughly care for you and your loved one’s estate include:
- We get together and you make sure we’re a good fit
- You ask us as many questions as you need to about the process
- You give us the keys to the estate and we handle the rest. That’s as much as you need to do should you choose
- We begin marketing the home, including listing it on our website and the local MLS
- We organize and catalog each item for sale in the home and list it for auction
- We take care of pre-auction inspections & preparations
- We help you prepare the home for showings
- Once the estate is sold, we stay involved through closing to ensure a smooth sale
The role of executor or POA can be complex and overwhelming, especially when it comes time to sell a loved one’s home. We’re here to help you navigate this role throughout the process and work alongside you every step of the way until the home and contents are sold.
To learn more about how our family is here to support you and your loved one’s home and belongings, contact us today. We look forward to getting to know you and helping you through the estate selling process.