- ENDS: Saturday, November 12th at 10am
- PREVIEW: The units will be available for showings on auction day from 9am - 10am. We are unable to accommodate any other showings due to tenants schedules.
- DIRECTIONS: 225 W Main St, New Holland, PA 17557
ABSOLUTE AUCTION!!! Here is your opportunity to purchase 2 multi-unit properties. One property (lot 10 in the auction) consists of 6 units on 3 parcels (1 deed) located at 102, 104 and 106 N. Custer Ave, New Holland, PA. The other is a 2 unit (lot 11 in the auction) located at 225 W Main St. New Holland, PA. All units are currently rented.
In order to settle an estate, these properties are being sold to the highest bid with no reserve! Photos, Inspection Reports, Income Statements are available. Check out the documents in each lot, at hkkeller.com or email email@example.com for a copy.
Bidding is available now until the properties are sold on November 12th. The live auction will begin at 10am. The auctioneer will be taking both live and online bids starting at 10am.
- Main St Inspection Reports
- Main St Online Bidder Info
- Main St Bidder Registration Form
- Main Street Property Recorded Deed
- Main St Purchase Agreement
- Main Street Property Residential Lead Based Paint Hazards Disclosure Form
- Main St Conditions of Sale
- Main Street Property Seller's Property Disclosure Statement
- N Custer Inspection Report
- N Custer Ave Property Recorded Deed
- N Custer Ave Property Residential Lead Based Paint Hazards Disclosure Form
- N Custer Ave Property Seller's Property Disclosure Statement
- N Custer Online Bidding Info
- N Custer Bidder Registration Form
- 102-106 N Custer Income Information
- 225 W Main St Income Information
- N Custer Purchase Agreement
- N Custer Terms and Conditions
- Rent Sheet
By registering as a buyer and/or bidder on the property, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The real estate auction will be held on Saturday, November 12th, 2022 at 10am at 225 W Main St, New Holland, PA 17557. Onsite bidding is available as well as online bidding. Online bidding is available now until the property is sold.
This property is being offered free and clear of any liens and encumbrances with no warranties or guarantees in “As-Is” condition with all faults and defects. The sale is not subject to any contingency, including mortgage or inspection contingencies. Purchaser understands that any and all required or needed repairs, inspections, surveys, or permits are strictly and solely Purchaser’s expense and obligation.
There is a 10% buyer’s premium paid by the buyer on the winning bid. The winning bid plus the 10% buyer’s premium will comprise the total purchase price.
The real estate transfer taxes will be calculated on the total purchase price. The buyer pays both transfer taxes.
The property is being offered with a reserve and will be sold subject to seller’s confirmation.
The winning bidder of 102, 104, 106 N Custer Ave, New Holland will pay a $40,000 down payment and the winning bidder of 225 W Main St, New Holland will pay a $20,000 down payment. The winning bidders will also sign the Purchase Agreement and Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement at the conclusion of the auction. The remaining balance will be paid at settlement.
Settlement will take place on or before December 30th, 2022.
If the purchaser fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this auction or the purchase agreement, the seller may retain the deposit as liquidated damages, and may proceed to make a resale of the property, either at public or private sale.
H.K. Keller has the right to reject any bids placed using the online bidding platform.
Only the registered bidder may bid using the registered account, unless arrangements with H.K. Keller have been made.
If you are an online bidder and your bid wins the property, you will be emailed payment information, a Purchase Agreement and Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement to sign electronically or to print, sign, scan and return via email. These documents should be completed and returned within two hours.
Online bidders will have 24 hours from the conclusion of the auction to pay the down payment via wire transfer or cashier’s check unless prior arrangements have been made with the H.K.Keller.
H.K. Keller will pay a 3% commission to a real estate brokerage securing the winning bidder. The 3% commission at auction is calculated on the purchase price.
The signed Bidder Registration Form must be submitted to H.K. Keller prior to the live auction in order for the broker/agent to be compensated.