Check out the newest auction at our Rockvale location!
Antique Items, Household Goods
- ENDS: Friday, November 11th, 2022 at 7:00pm
- PREVIEW: Wednesday, November 9th from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- PICK UP: Tuesday, November 15th from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- DIRECTIONS: 35 S Willowdale Dr #809, Lancaster, PA 17602
Antique Store Closeout! This auction includes a 14K heart pendant necklace, sterling silver necklaces, a vintage mid-century modern lamp, 1980 French post modern minimalist desk, Laurel Lamp Co MCM Brass table lamps, IKEA Antifoni black metal floor lamp, Zara Home wooden side table, Vintage Murano Italian Glass tree trunk floor base, pair of vintage Bradford woodworking barstools, Zimbabwe Shona stone sculpture, black Americana porcelain dolls, vintage Singer sewing machine, 1963 Drexel Declaration walnut wall mirror, Christmas decorations, vintage books, and more.
The auction will begin to close Friday, November 11th at 7pm.
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions. There are updates to our normal Terms and Conditions regarding Pick Up and Shipping.
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Friday, November 11th, 2022 at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm EST, a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page. We highly recommend using this view so you don’t miss out on items closing.
2. A preview will be held on Wednesday, November 9th from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. You will need to sign up for a time slot to attend the preview using this web address. https://calendly.com/hkkeller-20/antique-store-closeout
35 South Willowdale Drive, Lancaster, PA 17602 is the only address for Rockvale Outlets. Suite #809 is facing Lincoln Highway and located beside KFC. It is located on the other side of Lincoln Highway from the Adidas Outlet.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Tuesday, November 15th from 1:00pm to 6:00pm at 35 South Willowdale Drive.
35 South Willowdale Drive, Lancaster, PA 17602 is the only address for Rockvale Outlets. Suite #809 is facing Lincoln Highway and located beside KFC. It is located on the other side of Lincoln Highway from the Adidas Outlet. An email from H.K. Keller will be sent to each winning bidder including the payment status of the invoice. Another email and text (if a cell phone was registered) from ShipToGet/Shipping Saint (the shipping and scheduling software provider) will be sent with a link to select how you want to receive your auction items.
4. In order to allow us to serve you better, all buyers will need to sign up for a time slot or choose to have your items shipped. An email and text (if a cell phone was registered) from ShipToGet/Shipping Saint (the shipping and scheduling software provider) will be sent to you with a link to select shipping or a pick up slot at the conclusion of the auction.
5. All items are offered and sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
7. NOTICE: H.K. Keller will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 6:00pm on Tuesday, November 15th. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. H.K. Keller reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, H.K. Keller needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your copy.
11. This auction has a 15% buyer’s premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer’s premium constitutes the total purchase price of $115 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $121.90.
12. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged unless prior arrangements have been made. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. Buyer’s purchases will be paid with the credit card used to register for this auction if the bidder does not show up.
13. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
14. If you need shipping services, you can contact ShipToGet and they will be happy to help you. Their email address is email@example.com. For a quote to ship, visit https://www.shiptoget.com/quote. They will require a paid invoice prior to shipping your purchases. They will also contact you regarding shipping payment and other details.
15. Buyers requiring shipping who’s invoice is $200 or more may need to transfer funds via wire transfer at the discretion of H.K. Keller.
16. There are no shipping, transporting or packing services offered by H.K. Keller. Please contact ShipToGet or your preferred shipping company
17. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
18. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. H.K. Keller is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
19. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
20. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
21. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).